eToro Vs IG
Compare eToro Alternatives in 2021
IG Vs eToro
eToro Positives and Negatives
- Free commission stocks is available in EU countries
- ETF trading is available in the EU
- Registration & account opening process is very easy
- Copy Trading & Social Trading is Available
- Offers Basic Fundamental Data
- eToro charges high forex trading fees
- You can only hold one account base currency
- Withdrawal is not free. It costs $5 per withdraw.
IG Markets Positives and Negatives
- 17,000 Markets & 95 Currency Pairs
- Low spreads from 0.8 pips on EUR/USD & USD/JPY
- No Fee Deposit & Withdrawal
- 70 indicators for Analysis
- Well Regulated in Top-tier Financial Markets
- IG might charge you inactivity fees
- Stock CFD fees are high
- Portfolio may vary from country to country
Is eToro better than IG?
The question is not whether eToro is a good broker or not. In fact choosing the right broker is related to your skill set.
If you are a beginner and want to follow other experienced trader’s portfolio and focus mostly on other’s skills, then the best copy trading broker for you is eToro.
eToro is a regulated broker that is ranked among the best CFD brokers that keep innovating their services. A plus point is having no-commission policy, so you won’t face unnecessary fees when trading with eToro.
With around 47 currency pairs and 1900 Stocks CFDs, you can confidently trade crypto, CFD and Forex with eToro. It’s worth opening your account and giving it a shot.
Is IG better than eToro?
It’s difficult to answer this question with absolute certainty, yet there are factors that differentiates IG markets from eToro.
The question is not whether IG is a good broker or not. As a matter of fact, IG is very popular among professional traders and if you want to switch your broker and you have a good skillset and know your game, then IG is one of the best forex brokers that you can choose.
IG offers decent education materials but you need to know the basics of trading. So options such as copy trading and copy portfolio is yet to be offered. That makes it not so good option for beginners.
IG offers 95 currency pairs, 68 Stock index CFDs, more than 10k,000 Stocks CFDs, and about 1900 ETF CFDs and has of the best trading portfolios.
The best CFD brokers list in 2021 helps you choose the best cfd broker that meet your needs and open your trading account with a top cfd trading platform. We've reviewed over 1800 brokers and blacklisted all CFD Scams. P.S. Reviews are written by trading experts | We are 100% Independent