How to get Start up Business Loan?
Are you looking for different ways on how to get a startup business loan?
Most business owners depend on business loans to start or invest in one or the other asset or equipment in this modern era. The opportunities for new businesses are rapidly increasing, hence demanding the need for startup business loans. If we talk in other words, business loans have now become a buzzword, asked by every entrepreneur to help out cover their expenses.
What are the Benefits of Startup Business Loans?
Do not get confused with startup business loans to be similar to other financing loans. They are very different from them and have various benefits which you can avail-
- Availability of funds- With startup business loans, you will be in no worries as they always have funds available. Once your loan is granted, you will get the funds right on time.
- Collateral- Many banks do not ask for collateral for granting startup business loans. Each bank has its amount limits up to which there will be no collateral against the loan. So, voila!
- Flexibility- When you ask for startup business loans, there will always be flexibility attached to it. You never have to be concerned about repaying the loan; instead, focus on earning profits.
- Documentation- Going for startup business loans, the documentation requirement is very less. You will have to submit the essential documentation; hence there is not much stress.
How to get Startup Business Loan without Collateral?
Suppose you are looking for ways to get a startup business loan that is collateral-free. In that case, this article will give you an insight into various ways you should keep in mind to get access to a startup business loan without collateral.
You can always get a startup business loan without collateral by going for unsecured business loans. They are available through online lenders or small business administration. Moreover, you can also get such a type of loan through your peers, but there is a drawback. They will charge high interest or fees for such loans as any security does not back them. To your knowledge, when you apply for unsecured loans, the liability of paying the debt does not dissolve. Even with no-collateral startup business loans, you have to pay back the debt, and there comes a financial burden on you with it.
Before applying, keep in mind the following points to know when to apply for startup business loans without collateral-
- When you apply for such loans, search for the options like who is offering these kinds of loans? Because every lender has their type of requirements and loan terms. Therefore, choose which best suits your business.
- Next, you should also keep in mind that your business is eligible to go for such loans. It means that your business has enough capacity- credit-wise or years of operations or your business’s overall financial position.
- An important point to remember is that even when you do not have to back security as collateral, there will be an agreement, or we can say a “personal guarantee” where you have to promise to pay the debt in the future.
- The last point is that you should carefully fill out all the requirements, terms & conditions, details, etcetera while applying for the loan. You must read and understand the needs of startup business loans before signing them off.
Top 10 Best Startup Business Loans in 2021
With a startup business loan, a businessman or an entrepreneur can access a line of credit to cover your expenses. Following are some of the top 2021 business loans for you-
Kabbage is one of the best funding platforms which provides flexibility in payment. It lets you grow your business on your terms. Having access to Kabbage funding allows you to have the freedom of cash flows and business assets to focus on other aspects of your business’s next growth stage. Moreover, it also has its mobile app and offers comprehensive tools for your business.
- The requirement of qualifications is transparent.
- Availability of a mobile app.
- Startup business loans with multiple options
- The business’s year of operation must be for at least one year to apply for the loan.
Fundbox offers multiple credit lines to small business owners (such as startups, entrepreneurs, or any other) where credit reports are not much focused. They will provide you with loans without considering the credit of your company. Fundbox delivers a fast yet flexible credit line of up to $1,50,000.
- You will decide in no time.
- You can apply for the amount of loan that you require. No need for a lump sum loan.
- Businesses that have more than $100,000 can only avail the line of credit.
- You cannot borrow an upfront lump sum.
Kiva is best for small businesses that need a minimum amount of money. It lets you lend as little as $25 for your business. Kiva is unique for microloans with 0% interest rates. It helps underprivileged communities qualify for small business funding.
- You can get a loan with no interest.
- Gives you the privilege of repayment within 36 months.
- Kiva only offers loans with up to $15,000.
- Instant availability of funds is not there. A minimum of 30 days is required for the loan to be funded.
Fundera is a matchmaker for funding businesses. Similar to a broker, Fundera does not emerge loans. However, it ties you up with other lenders where you qualify.
- Multiple financing options available
- Access to a broad range of loan amount
- Very helping customer support
- Interest Rates may be higher
- Additional fees can be charged
- Access available to online lenders only, but not with traditional banks to obtain lower interest rates.
OnDeck offers a line of credit as well as term loans. Line of credit can be used for managing cash flows in payroll, buying inventory, and a lot more. In contrast, term loans are used for business investments such as large purchases, project expansions, etcetera. Ondeck lets you have term loans up to $2,50,000 and a line of credit for as high as $1,00,000.
- Avail the cash within a day
- Lesser paperwork
- Requires minimum credit score
- No interest saving (not even with early repayment)
- Daily or weekly repayments are asked
- Requires personal guarantee or business charge
However, it is essential to fund your business for its growth and turn it into profits, but it can be risky and expensive. Careful implementation is required at each step while applying for the loan. There are numerous loan options available for every startup business that you will have to see which suits your business the best.